Application Supporter, IT Support - Business Processes, IT Service Management (7549)
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by iET SA
Application Supporter, IT Support - Business Processes, IT Service Management
Application Supporter - Business Processes | Zurich City | 6 months | Daily rate upon request
For a project at our client's site, an international insurance company based in Zurich, we are looking for a motivated Application Supporter - Business Processes.
In this challenging role, you will provide business support services to a set of globally used business applications available to internal users and to external customer users, covering a range of responsibilities.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience in supporting business applications from a process related point of view
- Strong customer focus with the ability to explain concepts and good skills in interacting with different stakeholders
- Experience with handling suppliers, service teams, and stakeholders within an IT Operations organization
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving approach
- Effective communication skills with collaborative and team-focused mindset
- Fluent in English (written/spoken), any other language is beneficial
- Perform and oversee business application support activities to ensure service levels and performance targets are met, taking action where necessary to address or escalate operational issues
- Manage incident escalations and complaints, working with business, IT and 3rd party suppliers to resolve service issues ensuring resolution times trend down
- Ensuring compliance with IT service management governance, standards and policies
- Transition customer feedback into process improvements and optimization
- Analyze effectiveness of existing processes, identifies opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring implementation of improvement actions and measures outcome
- Report service performance KPIs to stakeholders and line management
- Support transition of change projects to operational business support
- Support the end-user satisfaction process and takes active role in developing service improvement activities
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.