Microsoft System Engineer (German speaking)
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Swisstech Recruitment
- As a Microsoft Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the operation of complex Microsoft system environments and the further development of existing customer environments.
- You also implement projects and solutions for our customers as managed services in the Operations organization.
- You are jointly responsible for the further development of our customers by proactively developing and implementing optimizations.
Several years of experience in the operation of system environments with know-how in one or more of these topics:
- Office 365
Additional experience in the field of Cisco Ironport SMTP Gateway, Microsoft DLP, KEMP Reverse Proxy, Microsoft AD/ADFS, administrating SQL Server, Teams, PRTG is an advantage.
- Completed computer science training (computer scientist HF/FH, federal diploma)
- Microsoft MCSA/MCSE certification or comparable know-how
- Knowledge of the current ITIL version is an advantage
- Very good knowledge (C1) of German, spoken and written, as well as good knowledge of English.
For all positions based in Switzerland, SWISSTECH Recruitment works with their SECO licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquires directly to SWISSTECH Recruitment.