Regulatory Submission Publisher
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Regulatory Submission Publisher vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a related field
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and sound knowledge on regulatory submission format, in particular CTD/eCTD
- Proficiency with MS Office and publishing software such as eCTDXpress and DocuBridge
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences or a relevant discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Contributing to regulatory affairs operations and taking accountability for all publishing, verification, coordination and dispatch of HA compliant regulatory submissions
- Creating, assembling and publishing electronic submissions per regulatory requirements, focusing on maintenance submissions worldwide including variations and Response to List of Questions
- Coordinating internal publishing activities and conducting quality control review
- Liaising with cross functional teams and document authors to assist with timelines and deliverables related to submission documents
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.