Business Application Service SME
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Application Service - SME vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of work experience with integrating multiple suppliers, service teams and stakeholders within an IT Operations organization
- Good knowledge of ITSM management within ServiceNow, broad Office 365 knowledge and of tools such as Power BI, Power app and SharePoint is of advantage
- Strong customer focus with the ability to explain concepts aligned with outstanding communication skills
- Collaborative and team focused mind-set paired with analytical thinking and problem solving approach
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Quality Management or similar, ITIL or any other available certification is a strong plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, additional languages are advantageous
- Performing and overseeing level 2 business application support activities in order to ensure service levels and performance targets are met
- Managing incident escalations and complaints by working with business, IT and 3rd party suppliers to resolve service issues
- Establishing compliance with IT service management governance, standards and policies
- Ensuring implementation of improvement actions and measures outcome by analysing effectiveness of existing processes and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Reporting service performance KPIs to stakeholders and line management
- Supporting transition of change projects to operational business support as well as the end-user satisfaction process
- Assisting intensively in developing service improvement activities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.