IT System Engineer - Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Experis AG
IT System Engineer - Hardware Security Modules
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an IT System Engineer with knowledge of Hardware Security Modules (HSM) to join the Data Protection Engineering team in Zurich.
You will help to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for Secure Key Management within the bank by consulting on Encryption topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
- Become part of the Data Protection team and contribute to securing valuable assets
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Create new and improve existing system designs and implementation at various levels of detail
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
- 5 years+ of experience with Linux, ideally RedHat (RHEL)
- Working knowledge with Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Scripting and programming skills on Linux and Windows platforms, such as Bash, PowerShell and Python, Java or C
- Experienced with design and system integration topics
- Knowledge of cryptography and security standards and concepts is advantageous
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.