Senior UX Designer
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by ITech Consult
Senior UX Designer - HCID, visual design, design process, interaction design, visual design
For our client Roche based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Senior UX Designer.
We are looking for a collaborative and inspiring individual to join our Global Diagnostics User Experience Team (DIA UX).
As UX/UI Designer you have the opportunity to contribute to the transformation of user and customer experience in healthcare using your design and research expertise as well as your ability to share your know-how so that junior team members and the DIA UX team can grow and upskill with you.
Areas of responsibility:
Be the voice of Roche users, customers and patients in every product conversation Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (eg user interviews, desk research, surveys) Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
Translate user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and de- sign ideas.
* Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
* Apply with method style and components from the Roche Design System and contribute to its evolution.
* Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
* Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX department and document the design activities following Roche internal regulatory process.
* Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
* Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
* Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
* Strong experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products
* Experienced in planning, organizing (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analysing formative usability studies. Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design do it
* Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
* Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables)
* Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development
Reference no: 920358 AD
Role: Senior UX Designer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 01.07.2021
Duration: 31.12.2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.