Software Development Engineer (m/w/d)
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by ITech Consult
For our client Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Software Development Engineer (m/w/d)
Roche Diagnostics has assembled a team to deliver a project where you will be working on a cloud native solution to support healthcare professionals in clinical decision making.
You will be closely working with a team including software developers, UX/UI and medical specialists where you will have a say in the decisions the team needs to take. With the team you will be building the solution by transforming decisions, plans and designs into an actual product, using various technologies and tools. You will also raise concerns whenever you see them.
For Roche and our team quality is always one of the most important aspects of our job so we will make sure the solution fits the needs of healthcare professionals and works as expected.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to development, testing, bug fixing all the way to deployment
- Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team - Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar from Software-Sector
- 5+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software development and continuous integration and deployment
- 5+ years .NET C# .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API
- Experience with database development (SQL/NoSQL)
- Docker containers
- AWS infrastructure
- CI/CD pipelines
- TDD, unit-testing, clean code
- Perfect English skills
Nice to Haves:
- Strong team player, open minded and enthusiastic to learn, good communication and collaboration skills, proactive & flexible working style
- .NET 5
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical)
Reference No.: 920357SKRole: Software Development Engineer
Industry: Pharma Location: Rotkreuz Workload: 100% Start: 01.07.2021 Duration: 6++
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.