Vulnerability Management Lead
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
Job description for the role of Vulnerability Management Lead
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Act as vulnerability management lead for the project.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of any actions required to complete this discovery phase
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the local project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Ensures that project is formally closed and where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded.
- Responsible for ensuring the vision, goals, objectives and strategy are defined for relevant plant/area
- Initiates and manages project charter, communication plan and statements of work (SOW) required
- Verify the business case
- Identify and engage project stakeholders and team.
- Exercise a governance structure/framework
- Create and maintain a project plan
- Establish budget with stakeholders including total cost of ownership
- Create, manage and continually revise an integrated project work plan (scope, schedule/milestones, work breakdown structure (WBS), dependencies, and estimates)
- Ensure dependencies include interdependencies (other programs) and intra-dependencies (within program/critical path)
- Conduct all required project reviews and obtain approvals to continue
Advanced experience in vulnerability management
The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).