Consultant PMO: Ingénierie/Industriel, Langues: Anglais & Français (h/f)
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by emagine
- 4+ years experience support in a Program Management Office
- Coaching and driving Project Managers and other stakeholders in project processes and reporting
- Analysis of project needs and PM best practices
- Coordinating and animating diverse stakeholders and internal and external resources and partners
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative and team-building attitude
- Fluent in French and English
Nice to have:
- Maritime Engineering
- Shipping/Innovation/Fuel/Bunkering/Oil & Gas
- PMI/Prince 2 certification
Our client has a set out a vision for the future fuelling its fleet and meeting rigours and challenging regulations for clean air and commercial efficiency. To realise this vison requires effective research and innovation programs.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative and methodological consultant to assist in the building and running of effective projects and delivery of reporting.
- Assist in project definition, implement and follow-up the project methodology, communication and governance
- Coaching and socialising project processes and practices, training and follow up
- Monitor progress, budgets, risks, and issues
- Reporting and communication to stakeholders and sponsors
- Communication with the providers and partners
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.