Employee Experience Specialist
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Employee Experience Specialist for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experienced in leading and contributing to international programs within a complex matrixed global environment, from project strategy through to engagement, delivery and evidenced successful outcomes and project handover
- Credible experience in the foundational skills behind employee experience including Marketing, Customer experience, Behavioural science, Design thinking, Data analytics
- Proven data analytics and change management expertise to support internal employee experience decisions like developing insights, translating into practical solutions and measuring their impact
- Expertise in collaboration and project management as well as good empathy, listening skills and a "can-do" mind-set to understand other people's emotions and to identify the gaps or concerns employees may come across
- Significant experience working at senior levels with a wide range of leadership stakeholders, yet at the same time, a strong engagement and empathetic approach to understand middle and junior level employees. A proven natural ability to empathize with and listen to all levels and to engage with a coaching and consultative approach
- University degree in a relevant profession such as Business, Marketing or HR preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Representing People Experience in your assigned projects as you closely engage with employee and business stakeholders to support and deliver on the project timelines
- Working closely with and inspiring leaders, managers and associates across the organization on all aspects of People Experience by leading or supporting the development and launch of new ideas and solutions that support positive People Experiences and improved business outcomes
- Working with stakeholders in the implementation of the internal company People Experience strategy while improving employee experience across multiple dimensions in the workplace
- Collaborating on key global projects and programs that improve the employee experience in areas such as learning, HCM systems, career development, new operating models
- Ensuring that the program or project follows an empathetic design approach using key design thinking tools such as Journey Mapping, Persona Development, Empathy mapping, Interviewing, Ideation, Prototyping/Experimentation, Focus Groups, Surveys
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17042
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.