Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Provide Consulting Ltd
Inbox Insight is looking to appoint a BI/Data Analyst to join the IT team, based in their Winchester headquarters.
Reporting to the Head of IT, and working alongside other members of the Data Team, the BI/Data Analyst will produce Business Intelligence reports and dashboards in PowerBI, perform analysis and data manipulation in MS SQL, as well as facilitating the delivery of other data related requirements and solutions around the business.
Our modern offices are located in central Winchester, with good commuter links and a short walk from the train station. We offer a competitive remuneration package, on-going training, a friendly office environment, relaxed dress code and regular staff events.
Initially the role will be home based, although we anticipate reopening our offices in early/mid 2021.
- High level of proficiency with MS SQL.
- High level of proficiency with MS PowerBI.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Solid experience with data representation, visualisation and report creation.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and a confident communicator.
- Highly analytical, curious and inquisitive.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSA or MCSE).
- Relevant undergraduate qualification.
- Understanding of Data Protection & compliance.
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Experience with Python
In return we offer:
- £30 - £35k, depending on experience.
- Ongoing Microsoft training & certification.
- Vitality health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave.