Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a DWH Tester with at least 5 years of experience as a software tester in a DWH environment. You will deliver regarding test- or behaviour driven development, test automation and measuring the software delivery to improve the team and the process. You will work in an international team from one of the biggest banks in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
You will take responsibility for changing and running the IT solutions you deliver. You will ensure that all testing is completed in a consistent manner, considering all requirements in the definition of done. You will collect and store data, enrich it and transform it into meaningful information we distribute to our customers. The complexity of your job lies in ensuring a balance between running and changing the systems.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5-10 years' experience as a software tester or T-shaped engineer in a datawarehouse environment
- Knowledge of software development tooling, automated testing tooling and monitoring/test
tooling: Azure DevOps, SpecFlow, SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with Agile and/or SCRUM software development.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development.
- Automated testing, preferably with SpecFlow
- General Test techniques/Unit Testing.
- Agile software development
- Organized mindset, flexibility, ownership, and creativity are important mind-sets that are necessary for this function.
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!