Data Warehouse Specialist
Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Lorien
My client, a leading Digital Fashion brand in the Netherlands are seeking a Data Warehousing specialist to design and execute improvements in their data warehouse and reporting environment.
This is an incredibly exciting role and the candidate will work together in one team with other data warehouse specialists and business analysts who work in close collaboration with the business and the digital team.
The candidate will be designing data models (star schemes, snowflakes) and implementing data warehouse solutions.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Expertise in ETL Tools: Microsoft SSIS
- Deep knowledge of OLAP tools: SSAS multidimensional and tabular
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Academic degree, preferably with a strong quantitative and analytical foundation
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Preferred experience with BI Tools such as Tableau and Business Objects, or knowledge of similar tools (such as Cognos)
- Relevant techniques: Data Modeling, Data Source & Gap Analysis, ETL.
This role will offer a relocation package for candidates not based in the Netherlands.
*Please apply if you have the above skill-set*
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.