Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Gastronomy Restaurants Ltd
Who are we?
Gastronomy Restaurants is a Franchise of KFC.
We make great food, and we care about how we do it. We don't do things by halves at KFC.
Our chicken is freshly hand-breaded all day, every day. There's an easier way to make fried chicken of course, but easy isn't what we're after. We're after the best tasting chicken, every single time. We know it takes more work, but it's the right way to make it Finger Lickin' Good.
With 38 restaurants across our portfolio, our goal is to reach 60 restaurants by 2026. With our growing business, we need to grow our support functions, with a desire to bring IT inhouse.
We are currently recruiting an IT Engineer, who will be based from our Head Office In Shrewsbury. There will be a need to travel to our restaurants as and when required, and therefore you'll need a full driving licence. (Our restaurants are located from North Wales across Shropshire, Stafford, Stoke to Nottingham and Derby).
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations
- Installing software and networking systems
- Troubleshooting network and software issues, authorising 3rd party engineer visits.
- Installing high level software security systems.
- Training Managers on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Responding to general IT requests.
- Collating monthly reporting for the IT Director.
Salary and benefits
- Company car
- Enhanced holiday entitlement at 5 and 10 years service.
- Long Term Incentive, paid out at year 5 and 10.
- Flexible benefits; Critical illness cover, Group income protection, Death in Service, Private Medical insurance, Health Cash Plan.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£16 - £17 Hourly
£40k - £50k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£200 - £350 Daily