Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Technical Author to create Operation and Maintenance Manuals for Wintel Systems a new build facility in the Nuclear industry.
The right candidate will have a good understanding of IT, Networking or Engineering Systems, particularly in the context of writing Operational & Maintenance Manuals, the ability to confidently liaise with Network Engineers and interpret technical data.
* Experience of accurately and confidently creating O&M manuals
* Creating precise and accurate written content
* Writing, editing and proofreading text
* Collating and verifying information
* Creating and editing pictures and diagrams
* Liaising with subject matter experts
* Producing indexes and catalogues
* IT or Engineering background
* Ability to obtain low-level security clearance
* Knowledge of the Nuclear industry
* Previous experience writing Operation and Maintenance Manuals for Wintel, Computer or Networking systems
This is initially an eight month contract which will likely be Outside of IR35
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£30 - £30 Hourly
£35k - £43k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£500 - £575 Daily
£60k - £75k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual