Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by Brookwood
We are supporting a Public Sector consultancy.
Location: Remote working with some travel to some client sites
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: £558.80 Inside IR35
- Develop and configure modules using Forgerock product like OpenAM, OpenDJ.
- Unit and integration testing developed modules.
- Use CI tools like maven, git, G3, Jenkins etc to deploy application on development and production environment.
- Able to analyze logs generated openAM and openDJ to trouble to issues and prepare fixes accordingly.
- Understand infrastructure diagram and able to co-ordinate with various teams to build infrastructure.
- Documentation of detailed design and operational/maintenance guide.
- Strong experience in JAVA 1.8 development.
- Experience of creating SSL certificate, using keytool/openssl.
- Understanding of AM concepts like session, oauth, scope, grant, claim etc.
- Experience in working with LDAP and related operations like add/update/delete records and schema.
- Experience in Scripting language like Unix Shell, Groovy.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process by accessing tools like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Hand-on experience with integrating code quality and code scanning tools within Jenkins pipeline
- Proficient in Git and Artifact repository
- Knowledge of mule API development is added advantage.
- Must have effective and clear communication skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90k - £90k Annual
£85k - £90k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£70k - £85k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual