Interim Head of Financial Crime (MLRO)
Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by Marlin Hawk
Not Specified, United Kingdom
My insurance sector client requires an Interim Head of Financial Crime & Data Protection
The role responsibilities include:
- Undertake the role of MLRO
- Providing oversight of the Group's management of financial crime
- Manage the Financial Crime & Data Protection Unit providing an understanding of financial crime issues across the Group.
- Act as the Chief Investigator of any potentially fraudulent activity
- Undertake the role of Nominated Officer for all entities in the Group
- Professionally qualified eg ICA Graduate Diploma in financial crime related discipline
- Experience with Insurance Sector clients
- Strong understanding of the financial crime regulations and related legislation and experience of implementing compliance programme.
- Good knowledge of fraud related issues and how they can impact on financial services companies.
- Extensive, in depth experience in a regulatory role
- Knowledge of compliance and industry standards and culture