Full-stack Developer (C# / .NET)
Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by PeopleTeam365
A Full-stack Developer (C# / .NET) is needed to join our client in the Creative Industries with the flexibility to work from their London office and remotely.
You can expect to play a vital role implementing technical solutions that discover, assess and remove content online; you will act as technical advisor / subject matter expert and promote knowledge sharing within the team.
You should be a Full-stack Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer / Lead Developer / C# Programmer / C#/.NET Developer / Software Architect / Senior Software Engineer / Full-Stack Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- 5y+ Commercial experience as a C# programmer;
- An Excellent understanding of the .NET framework (including WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ);
- Experience in software design, development and security;
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud Services;
- Familiarity with Docker and related concepts such as containers, images etc;
- A good understanding of Relational databases and their query languages (SQL);
- Ability to work with different sources of data (Excel/CSV files, APIs etc);
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence & GitHub;
- Passion for solving problems and coming up with creative solutions;
- Well-organised, with strong time management skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills;
- Excellent communicator and team player, able to motivate and inspire others.
In return expect rewarding projects, an amazing working environment, passionate teams and top benefits.
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV by clicking Apply Now.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual