Project Manager (SaaS Deployments)
Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by Atlantic Recruitment Consultants:
Is a fast-growing disrupter organisation making waves within the world of marketing analytics across their specific industry segment, with over 30 global clients they help the brands grow by monitoring and measuring their media and online retail relationships to support informed and targeted decision making, allowing their clients to optimise online sales conversion and enhance their influencer marketing and media strategy from a platform of services.
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager (B2B) to join our team for the deployment of new contracts and ongoing maintenance. the person will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth deployment of various B2B projects, that include taking ownership of the entire project planning, management, and execution, detailing how each project will be achieved, settling out timelines and liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met according to client needs and expectations.
For this position, we expect you to be from a background of working within B2B environments/deployments and understanding how technology enables our clients in their business goals. You should be methodical, possess a high attention to detail, able to multi-task (running multiple and concurrent projects), forward thinking, a strong communicator and possess excellent time management skills.
As a Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various other internal departments and teams.
- Scope project requirements and define roadmap for success.
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement projects.
- Develop project plan and monitor progress.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvement.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager
- Previous/hands on experience with B2B deployments
- Familiarity with Web services, eCommerce, digital marketing platforms or similar
- Technical awareness with ability to anticipate and communicate issues.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication and reporting skills
- Experience in media evaluation
- Training in project management would be advantageous.