Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by CV-Library
Communications Manager is required to join a well-known charity focusing on developing programs for disadvantaged charities, based in Greenwich area. Paying up to £36k.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and line managing a Communications Officer this Communications Manager role will involve working closely with the CEO and being responsible for developing communications and providing communications support across the Charity. We are looking a captivate writer, a proper “storyteller”!
Communications Manager duties:
- develop and implement a communications strategy
- create, manage and deliver the communications plan
- create bespoke communications material to support Fundraising, Facilities and Programmes
- create and deliver Communications campaigns
- further develop the website
- regularly update the content on the website
- manage the social media channels and develop a social media strategy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£45k - £51k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual