Graduate Environmental Consultant
Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A highly regarded, independent consultancy is looking for a Graduate who is at the beginning of their Environmental Consultancy career, with an interest in Environmental Planning and EIA to join their Environmental Planning team based in Soho, London. The consultancy has a predominant focus on planning and development, and as part of the team you will work on a rapidly growing portfolio of highly prestigious projects. Examples of these include large scale regeneration projects, infrastructure, housing, and retail development.
As part of the Environmental Planning Team, you will be working alongside a well-established team of professionals, who pride themselves on achieving their best outcomes for their clients, all whilst being in a workplace that offers extensive benefits such as seasonal ski-trips and 28 days annual leave. This role would be suited to a Graduate of an environmental related discipline, with and understanding of EIA or environmental planning, who is wanting to work in a forward thinking, incentive-oriented company.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Providing support for the delivery of a variety of EIA and other environmental planning projects.
* Preparing the Environmental Statements and other required deliverables.
* Conducting research for business development and supporting with the tenders.
* Effectively liaising with project teams and being able to communicate with other stakeholders in the business.
* Contribute to the non-project initiatives.
* Conducting research in the environmental, sustainability and climate change fields.
* You will hold a relevant degree at BSc level or higher.
* Holding an IEMA membership is desirable but not necessary.
* It would be desirable to have had relevant industry in a similar role although that is not a necessity.
* Having an understanding of EIA and the UK Planning system is preferred.
* Enthusiasm for continual team improvement initiatives and collaborating with other teams within the company.
If the outlined opportunity sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Georgia on or email across your CV
Alternatively, if you are interested in roles in the wider market then I would be happy to discuss what could be your next potential career move.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £20k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual