Cloud Security Architect
Posted on Jun 2, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Cloud Security Architect / Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract Rate: Euro 800 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Cloud Security Architect / Engineer to join their customer in Luxembourg.
- Knowledge and understanding of and experience with the security elements of cloud offerings by primarily Amazon but also Microsoft and GCP, as many of these as possible.
- Experience with Splunk or the science of building SIEM detections
- Solid experience in scripting and automation, Cloud and CI/CD DevOps development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of and experience with the security elements of container security using K8s/Docker
- Experience with cloud platform integration with on-premise tools and services would be an advantage;
- Experience building security workflows and processes and writing playbooks/runbooks would be an advantage
- Expert field knowledge of the technical elements around information system security in hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with incident response, pentesting, red-teaming will be considered an advantage
- Main task: Build and automate the generation of 'test noise/incidents' for SOC SIEM detections in Splunk
- Other tasks occasionally:
- Design, contribute to, or review (and work in a team setup) the implementation of security services in cloud, following the Commission's internal project management methodology (PM 2 ). This will specifically be with a focus on building scalability of the security services offered;
- Build, integrate, and automate cloud security services with on-premise/hybrid security services and tools;
- Assist with the design, planning and architecture phases of cloud security services.
- Drafting high to low level documentation in English, including regular project progress reports;
- Participation in project-related activities including, but not limited to, preparation of presentations in project meetings, dissemination materials and cloud security best practices;
- Contributing to a technical cloud security wiki.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!