Senior Software Engineer - C/Linux
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by CV-Library
A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Software Engineer job, based in Towcester required to join one of the global market leaders in defence and aerospace electronics.
The Senior Software Engineer - C/Linux will join our team of software engineers developing an low level software for networking products. A background working with network protocols would be an advantage.
Essential Skills needed for the Senior Software Engineer - C/Linux job include:
- Strong Experience in developing Software using Embedded C.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Experience in Developing Software for Linux Based Platforms.
- Degree in Software Development, Electronics or other relevant fields.
During their employment, the Senior Software Engineer - C/Linux will be given the opportunity to work on and learn:
- Advancing Knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP and other advanced networking protocols.
- Team Leading and Man Management, and elements of project Management
- Development Experience in a GNU/Linux environment.
This is a unique job opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer - C/Linux, to take the next step in their career with a business that has an outstanding record for the development and support of their staff.
If you would like more information on the Senior Software Engineer Job, or if you would like to apply for the Senior Software Engineer job, please contact Lewis Phillips on (phone number removed) or email him on (url removed), otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs