Corporate Communications Manager
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Working within the Corporate Communications team, this role helps drive awareness and consistency through communications programs that position IFS as a thought leader in its field. Work closely with one of the company’s four regions, the incumbent will use expertise, collaboration, and creativity to help align local activities within markets to IFS' corporate messages and best practices.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Work with the Corporate Communications team to support the development of executive specific and broader communication programs that will raise the awareness of IFS.
* Coordinate high touch, and measured thought leadership and speaking activities always aligning with the corporate communication play book on themes and activities
* Become the point of contact for one key region to support the team in aligning to Global plans, leverage existing and new resources and bring best practices and consistency to the regional PR effort.
* Acting as the focal point for the planning, delivery and reporting against both internal and external communications, key to this role is a firm understanding of the PR and Corporate Communications disciplines as well as macro-economic and business themes.
* To exploit all components of an executive communications program including media relations, awards, speaker opportunities, social media, strategic introductions and other influencer networks
* To integrate plans and activities with the corporate communications function team to ensure alignment in themes and topics to the Corporate Communication Play book.
* To leverage the broader PR team and IFS’s global network of PR agencies to build visibility.
* To set targets and benchmarks for success and report against them at regular intervals
* To quickly gain an understanding of the tone of the brand, in order to write or oversee freelance writing of content.
* All aspects of executive preparation in advance of media interviews and events
* Identify differentiated thought leadership topics and develop a detailed understanding of executive tone of voice and communication preferences
* Identify and coordinate research opportunities to provide the framework for media engagement.
* To act as a key point of contact for Global Corporate communication for one of the 4 strategic regions to create visibility, share best practices and build consistency in messaging and execution