AZURE Cloud developer/DevOps - REMOTE - 1+3 -months - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "AZURE Cloud developer/DevOps" to start from June 2021 an 1 month contract (trial), with potential for 3-month extension contract (more extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
Competitive rate required.
There will be a practical 1 hour test prior to the interview.
- Minimum 3 years' experience of hands-on experience working on cloud architecture within a corporate environments working with major vendors including Azure, AWS, Google
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud security (AD, SSO, ADFS, oAuth)
- Demonstrable experience of Serverless compute functions management and implementation (AWS lambda, Azure function, Google cloud functions)
- Demonstrable experience CI/CD, deployment pipelines, coding life cycle hands-on experience (Azure DevOps, AWS Code Pipeline, Google Cloud Code, GitHub actions)
- Demonstrable experience of Cloud monitoring (function execution, orchestration, costs)
- Strong knowledge and fluid in Python and/or C#, preferably python
- Knowledge in Ruby and Java will be taken in consideration as an extra
- Experience of on-premise Cloud integration (VPN, security, monitoring, ACL)
- Experience on cognitive services, computer vision, chatbots and/or other cloud services
- Strong familiarity with cloud security, infrastructure, scalability, operations, etc.
- Experience implementing software quality engineering practices eg Unit testing, code review and test automation.
- Understanding of storage mechanisms (ADLS, blob, SQL, No-SQL)
- Familiar with Infrastructure concerns like scalability, high availability, gateways, load balancers, traffic manager, replication techniques.
- Familiarity with web services: REST, SOAP (nice to have)
- Proven ability to integrate a data lake solution with an existing corporate data sources, both database and API integration.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.