Creative Senior Account Manager
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior Account Manager | Creative Agency | North London | £excellent package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Creative Senior Account Manager to work for this vibrant, creative marketing agency, based in North London. Working with some of the best brand and retailers out there, they are a passionate bunch, working to the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results. Due to growth, they are now looking for a new Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Senior Account Manager Role:
Manage projects from start to finish ensuring they are flawlessly moved through the business to provide maximum client satisfaction. Be pro-active in your approach towards the client being sure to support as much as possible in meeting their business objectives.
* Project manage jobs from start to finish paying attention to detail and being mindful of client requirements
* Take briefs from client teams ensuring that all relevant information is captured.
* Display a positive & proactive ‘can do’ attitude, manage client expectations and aim to deliver an exceptional service.
* Build and develop excellent relationships with the Creative, Artworking, ensuring that there is always a two way flow of information.
* Take a hands on approach to issue resolution.
* Minimum of 5 years experience within an agency environment
* Experienced in Account Managing / Project Managing Through-the-line campaigns (Print, Online, Email, Social & Video) from conceptualisation through to delivery.
* Previous experience with FMCG clients / brands is very advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client needs.
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
* Passion for quality creative.
* Excellent IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel.
Does this fantastic Senior Account Manager / Account Director role sound like you?? Please send over your details ASAP