Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Signify Technology
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Duration: Long Term
Signify Technologies client are looking to grow their current Data team as they try and improve/clean up their current data practices for the business. A massive project that requires strong independent engineers to come in and hit the ground running from day one.
NOTE: You will need to pass a security clearance check (VGB) so candidates ideally need to be a Dutch national OR have lived in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
- You have a BSC or MsC in a relevant field (eg Computer Science, Mathematics etc.)
- You have at least 4 year of experience running data driven solutions, including deployment and management of data-pipelines in production.
- Strong Java/Scala experience, we would prefer someone with 2+ years hands-on experience with at least, one of this two
- Professional experience with Kafka (or Azure EventHub)
- Professional experience with Spark, implementing both batch and streaming pipelines
- You recognize the importance of logging and monitoring (we currently use DataDog, Splunk, sentry)
- You have at least one year experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS, GCP are fine too)
- You are comfortable working with latest DevOps technologies ie, Kubernetes, Docker
- Professional experience with Scrum
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
If you are interested or know someone who could be then please reach to me on (see below) for more information.