Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Electrical / Electronics Engineer
£35,000 per annum
Our client based in the Horsham area are seeking an Electrical / Electronics Engineer to join their growing team, working with specialist bespoke equipment.
The successful Electrical / Electronics Engineer will have the following key responsibilities:
* Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements.
* Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles – including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work.
* Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics.
* Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
* Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
* Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process.
* Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects.
The Electrical / Electronics Engineer will have the following Qualifications and Experience:
* Hold a strong degree in a related discipline.
* Have experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
* Possess good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems.
* Have a good level of understanding in the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction.
* Demonstrate the Group Values at all times.
* Knowledge of EMC qualification testing.
* Embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment.
* Experience of system mathematical modelling and simulation is an advantage.
You will have a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, if this is of interest please don’t hesitate to send your CV ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £60k Annual
£35 - £40 Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£10 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual