Sales Representative - Entry Level
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by OX Tools USA
The fundamental purpose for this position is work as a team member within OX Tools USA to grow sales and build distributor relationships. This position will be the front-line contact between the company and the customer. This position will call on accounts within the Northeastern territory, from Virginia to Maine.
1. Respect Company's Mission Vision & Values at all times
2. Respect Fellow Team Members At All Times
3. Compliance with OH & S Policies At All Times
4. Compliance with OX Group USA Workplace Policies & Procedures At
5. Adherence to Scheduled Daily Planner
• Develop strategic plans to gain new Key accounts in the Mid Atlantic
Territory (MarJam, HD Supply, Allied Building, Tanner, Travers,
Colony, Von Rohr)
• Double existing Key accounts by executing "Kill The Red" strategies
and expanding OX Tools' footprint within the store
• Make daily customer visits.
• Follow-up on customer quotations. Perform basic relationship
building on a daily basis.
• Provide technical training or technical information to distributor
• Provide feedback reports to the Inside Sales Lead regarding
customer contacts. Collect as much information regarding the sales
process from distributors in the territory.
• Assist the Sales Leadership in the planning, forecasting, and
management of the sales territory.
• Represent the company at open houses, trade shows, and industry
• Develop key end user relationships and help distributor outside sales
team gain share by converting users
• Demonstrate leadership by benchmarking and providing best
practices to other team members
• Lead efforts with trade organizations like the ARA (American Rental
• Complete Daily call logs and follow information in OX Tools USA
CRM System (Netsuite)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs sales activities for accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Sales Leadership - Daily
2. Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
from territory - As Requested
3. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's
products. - Monthly
4. Provides quarterly results and assessments of territory productivity.
5. Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable
sales results. - Weekly
6. Establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-
makers. - On Going
7. Collaborates with Sales Leadership to develop sales and marketing
strategies to improve market share in all product lines. - Daily
8. Reviews expenses and recommends economies - On Going
9. Attends meeting with sales staff. - Weekly
• Meet sales goals and GP% quota for OX Tools
• Maintain high level of dealer and account satisfaction
• Update CRM on a daily basis and use company programs to be
effective within territory
• Maintain/monitor Sales Department Expense Budget
• Communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• Excel spreadsheet/PC/Email basic functions.
• Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms,
shipment, taxes, and payment for products and services.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance
and market trend information.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working
knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required. A valid driver's