pga golf tour internship
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Momo Matsu
THE JOB / PGA FORME TOUR TRAINEE INTERNSHIP
EXPERIENCES / Responsible for planning, demo, marketing, and sale of FORME products at PGA international Tour events
The PGA FORME TOUR 2021 runs from June to September, a total of 8-10 events in various cities in Georgia, Florida, and North East, and, the Mid West.
The ideal account trainee will possess the skills necessary to lead pre-event coordination and on-site implementation of the FORME wearable products to players, club managers, staff, and club members during the event. Principal responsibilities will include but are not limited to pre-event, on-site and post-event communication with clients, players, and golf club/course staff. The following qualities are essential for this person to possess in order to ensure success while working on the FORME Tour: organization, professional communication (written and verbal), computer proficiency, punctuality, self-motivation, willingness and flexibility to travel and golf knowledge.
Please also know that the well-being of our employees, partners, fans and consumers are top of mind to our company, and we are taking measures to ensure proper health and safety initiatives and protocols are in place for our events and activations.
THE WORK YOU'LL DO
· You will travel and staff approximately 10 PGA golf events between June 1st and September 8.
· Travel will vary from events near your geographic location and potentially other areas of the country. Travel may require flights and/or overnight stays.
· Ensure that all parties involved (i.e. client, golf course staff, FORME staff) are aware of the parameters of the program
· Ensure proper involvement at each event through successful of pre-event organization (procure product for demo and sale during the event, communication with golf course, members, PGA staff, FORME staff)
· SUPPORT Course Staff to Implement sponsorship on-site (i.e. signage, displays, collateral distribution, hole-in-one verification, photographs for recaps & social media, interaction with players, etc.)
· Engage with participants to promote FORME brand leading up to the event and when on-site
· Tackle problems as they arise during an event
· Complete all post-event follow-up and evaluations
· Weekly virtual meetings with FOMRE staff (pre-event briefings & post-event recap reports)
· Coordinate various administrative functions of the program
· Oversee travel expenses within specified budget parameters
· Be a dedicated teammate within the staff with a positive attitude and willingness to travel
· Other related duties as reasonably assigned
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU'LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
FORME is the global wellness technology wearable solutions for everyone seeking a better lifestyle, better health, better recovery, on and off golf course.
At FORME we provide wearables that can detect, correct, and train posture to his/her best forme, without conscious efforts. Our products, both science and outcome driven, have shown to help many tour players to stay injury free and to boost recovery. (please follow ; website:
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
· A passion for and expertise in sports, wellness, and lifestyle culture
· Related bachelor's degree
· Desire to learn about and work in sports-wellness technology career
· A passion for travel and is willing to work on weekends or unusual hours
· An understanding of different computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Access)
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time while being able to retain control of an event
· Basic knowledge and understanding of event management
· Knowledge, experience and interest in the game of golf
FORME is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.