Territory Sales / Consumer Electronics
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation
Are you ready to start a career in sales with a global organization? Are you looking for a chance to truly make an impact and earn advancement opportunities? Do you value a work life balance with the "work hard, play hard" mentality? If so, we need you on our team!
Who We Are:
JVCKENWOOD is a global manufacturer in the consumer electronics industry for over 100 years. We have sales divisions in the USA, Canada, Europe, South America, Japan, China, and more! Even in these uncertain times our organization remains healthy and continues build our dream team of sales professionals!
What We Offer:
In this entry-level outside sales role, where you will receive hands on training, and development in our comprehensive sales approach, preparing you for a successful career in sales. We train willing individuals on how to develop relationships, build trust within our business partners, and grow a thriving territory through a consultative sales approach. This role will allow you to experience grass root sales, and service training in the field, through face to face interaction with our customers, and earning a competitive salary, benefits, and sales incentive package.
What You'll Need:
- A general understanding of sales dynamics is helpful, but is not required. We can train the right candidates to be successful.
- A high level of enthusiasm, energy, a personal commitment to excellence, and a desire to be successful in sales.
- Ability to effectively work outside your comfort zone, in a fast paced but fun sales environment.
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build rapports that lead to lasting relationships.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to JK's proprietary sales process.
- Basic proficiency with digital tools and software, i.e. PC based Microsoft Office Suite, & iOS, etc.
- Positive attitude towards a multichannel selling approach.
- Valid driver's license
- High School diploma; some college is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to new technology in the ever changing world of consumer electronics.
- Strong written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
Reporting to the General Manager of the Lifestyle Division, you'll be responsible for all aspects of opening, new and managing existing, assigned re-seller, accounts for JVCKENWOOD's Life Style products division.
Key functions include:
• Creation of incremental sales leads through cold calling, and supplied business contacts, that produce positive results.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Managing a schedule of monthly appointments and customer meetings to update key points of interest.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
• Create and perform sales presentations, and determine pricing, schedules, sales forecasts, and promotions through negotiations among a range of prospective clients.
• Present, and sell products by tabling solid arguments on placement of JK product solutions to customers.
Preparing and submitting sales contracts, in the form of purchase order agreements.
• Meeting or exceed sales goals, and executing company objectives within allotted schedule.
• Coordinating sales effort with internal team members and departments
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
• Effectively navigate customer needs, problems, and interests, competitive activities, to create sales potential for new product placement.
• Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports