Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Artech
Artech is currently looking to hire Associate Recruiters to join our expanding team in Sandy Springs, GA. We are looking for individuals with a proven work ethic who are self-starters, competitive and team-oriented, of high moral character, and are driven towards the achievement of their personal and professional goals.
In this role you will be trained on the specifics of the recruiting industry, as well as the Staffing Industry as a whole. You'll learn how to identify, qualify, and match candidates to technology requirements for a high volume, high visibility clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initially work in Training Class environment, learning about Artech, Recruiting, and the IT Staffing Industry
- Work closely with the Manager to analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Identify, engage, and recruit qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities to include, but not limited to: Internal database, market and Internet research identifying alternate candidate sources, cold calling, executing recruiting calls, referral recruiting, and online social networking.
- Determine and implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Handling the complete end-to-end Full Life-Cycle Recruiting including the scheduling of interviews, quality assurance of candidate resumes and acting as an active coordinator between the client and the candidate
- Building pipeline of candidates for skills that the clients recruits for frequently. For example- Java, .Net, DBA etc.
- Detailed analysis of the JD - to understand the client's requirement thoroughly.
- Designing & implementing effective recruitment/staffing strategies.
- Handling all levels of Recruitment- Junior Level, Middle Level and Senior Level Positions for the entire vertical.
- Providing weekly reports/MIS to the Managers/ Management by giving them the status of the Pipeline, number or candidates in 1st, 2nd or in final levels of interviews.
- Following up with candidates on joining dates and convincing them if they have any issues such as Compensation review, relocation, etc.
- Candidate must have excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Understanding or Interest in Technology
- Clear and strong communication skills, a desire for professional growth and enhancement are preferred.
- Degree Required
Artech Information Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China.
Artech is a minority- and women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal , Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire , Entrepreneur , Better Business Bureau , Hoovers , Diversity Careers(1) (2) , The Artech Circle , NJTVOnline , The Business Forum Show , and SIA: "Above the Crowd ."
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook , Google+, LinkedIn , Pinterest , Twitter , and YouTube .