Agresso/Unit 4 Finance Solution Architect
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Enterprise Digital Resources
For one of my clients, a global service company based in Europe, I am currently looking for a UNIT 4 Finance Solution Architect.
The consultant will be in charge of:
- Ensuring best practices for ERP are being implemented
- Set up and implement ERP within the financial domain
- Define the solution in order to fulfil the business requirements from headquarters as well as the local subsidiaries
- Assess process-related methodologies, tools, techniques and educational offerings for use and adoption within the enterprise
- Make recommendations to process stakeholders regarding the correct approach to achieve process improvement objectives. These may include business process outsourcing, application development and adopting business process management practices
- Analyze, create and document business processes and workflow
- Evaluate, prioritize and document business Finance team change requests and develop system documentation
- Provide guidance and support to the team and business regarding ERP, processing or procedural questions. Act as escalation/point of contact for our internal customers and the team for ERP finance solution related issues.
- Support the client in the relationship management with the SI
- Proven experience working with Unit 4 finance
- Should have solution design capabilities to reengineer business processes, sound knowledge of process modelling, ERP and packaged application fit/gap analysis addressing critical business challenging typical to the industry or regional process nuances.
- English speaking is mandatory
- Unit 4 PSA is a nice to have