Data Analyst: Sales Initiatives, Dash Boards, Reporting - Excel, VBA, Tableau
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by emagine
- Experienced in Project Support in an international context
- Experience with data cleansing and scaling
- Excellent experience of Excel pivot tables, vlookup
- Report automation, VBA, SQL, Python
- Experience with Tableau (nice to have)
- Data Analysis skills
- Reporting experience: Forecasting, Business Metrics, scenario testing
- Sales Support Experience
- Very good communication skills in English
- Fast learner new skills on the job.
- Experience in an advanced technological environment (Teleconferences, good MS Office skills)
- Strong collaborative skills
- Experience in large multicultural corporate environment
Are you experienced in business data analysis for project support?
We are looking for these skills to support a sales initiative for a global IT corporation.
- Support the analysis of Program KPIs
- Gather data from various sources
- Data scaling and cleansing
- Produce regular reporting on Program adoption progress and success indicator
- Create a dashboard to monitor progress based on participation and targeting awards
- Produce best performers leader boards
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.