Test Automation Java
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Long Term Opportunity | International Company | Financial Enterprise
Are you an experience Test Automation engineer passionate about Java? If yes, we are looking for you!
We have a challenging opportunity where daily tasks will consist of maintaining the core of the test automation framework, testing micro services in a cloud environment and implementing BDD scenarios. All this in a very high performing DevOps team.
* With your test automation skills that extend beyond writing and implementing (BDD) scenarios, you will be responsible to further improve our test automation framework;
* With your experience, it should be no problem at all to, for example, perform a selenium upgrade, or go to a new version of jUnit or Cucumber;
* You are also able to actively contribute to the testing of micro services in a cloud environment and the automation of these tests in both components and GUI tests.
- You have significant experience with maintaining a test automation framework (Java, Selenium, Cucumber stack). Spring, selenium grid, page objects, Cucumber, SQL etc. are terms that hold no secrets from you;
- You are passionate about test automation;
- Experience with testing micro services with REST interfaces;
- You are a very good communicator and proficient in verbal and written English;
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!