Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Elevate Direct
My client based in Louth is now on the lookout for a strong Reliability Engineer to join the team. You will be expected to provide strong technical leadership and support in the development of an asset care program to maximise equipment availability.
- SME of maintenance performance measurements
- Develop and review asset care strategies
- Assess reliability data and report on equipment performance
- Provide technical support for CMMS master data relating to PM plans, parts associations, etc.
- Provides technical support for PM and PdM programs.
- Ensure all systems drawings and data are reviewed regularly and kept in an as-built state.
- Manage asset replacement/upgrade projects (end to end) at varying times.
- Reliability analytics to process only assets and extends to instrumentation, laboratory equipment, utilities, as required.
- 5+ years experience working industry in the Pharma or Biopharma or equivalent.
- Data analytics/Lean/Six Sigma training desirable with an aptitude for continuous improvement.
- Experienced with computerized maintenance management systems required (Maximo being a distinct advantage)
- Proven track record of successful work in engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Minitab a distinct advantage.
- Ability to upgrade or direct technical aspects of equipment design, installation, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair, or to obtain appropriate outside services to accomplish same.
If you match these requirements, please apply and Elevate will send you an email. Please open, click and complete required tasks so your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate is a software partner and not a recruitment agency. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.