Senior Consultant - TCFD
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
We at Lewis Davey are seeking a Senior Sustainability Consultant with strong exposure to TCFD services and climate risk.
You will be a senior consultant of the team, leading work with the major clients in various sectors. You will be a specialist in Climate Risk services and will support the development of TCFD services.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Client relationship management
- Relationship building with large and complex clients
- Programme management of client delivery
- Business development to expand work with key clients and drive growth of the company
- Service delivery and improvement
- Leading strategic projects with clients to identify and assess climate risk and opportunities that enable clients to build climate resilience
- In-depth knowledge of climate scenario analysis and risk modelling; both physical and transition climate risks and opportunities
- Good working knowledge of the TCFD framework and changes in the climate risk landscape
- Delivering stakeholder engagement programmes that engage and upskill Senior Leadership teams on climate risk and climate resilience
- Building climate resilience plans including risk mitigation processes and other strategies
- Working with clients to meet mandatory and voluntary TCFD disclosure requirements
- Scaling consultancy services through effective resourcing, developing processes and coaching the team
- Communication and people
- Empathy, intuition and influencing skills to draw out priorities, consolidate thinking and get buy-in to the proposed route forward
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to lead workshops with business leaders
- Leading teams and supporting colleagues with personal development
Get involved with a fresh and forward thinking sustainability consultancy that truly believes in the talent and development of its colleagues to drive forward together as a business.
- 5 years+ relevant experience in climate change risk and other climate change related work
- Scenario analysis and risk modelling skills
- Technical knowledge of the risk modelling platforms and datasets available, climate-related risks and opportunities and financial impacts
- Preparing financial analysis, reports, presentations and papers on climate risk
- Working knowledge relating to governance structures and risk reporting and management processes
- Project and programme management experience
- Leading workshops and meetings
Please apply today or get in touch if you would like to know more
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.