Senior Consultant / Consultant - Net Zero
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Senior Consultant / Consultant - Energy Focus
Are you a net zero hero? Do you have a net zero passion and focus? Hold a strong energy auditing background? Technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate?
Lewis Davey is looking to speak with Senior Consultants and/or Consultants to support our global client's Net Zero delivery offering. This position offers a very exciting opportunity to help high profile real estate investment manager mee the decarbonisation targets for their portfolios. As Senior/Consultant, you will hold a personal passion for net zero and energy management and Energy audit experience with understanding of HVAC systems for commercial buildings.
· Planning, completion and write-up of technical building level net zero carbon and energy assessments
· Support development of net zero strategies for clients through investment lifecycle
· Establishing energy and carbon reduction targets for clients, including top-down methodologies such as science-based targets
· Provision of monitoring and tracking of energy consumption to assist clients in the management of post-audit improvement management programmes
· Provide project management of energy improvement programmes, serving as point of contact for clients, tracking deliverables and producing or delegating work to meet deadlines
· Collaborate with team members and provide technical expertise on energy management
· Establish thought leadership by authoring blog posts, delivering presentations, and being active in industry organisations
What you will need to succeed
· Detailed understanding of current and forthcoming energy legislation within UK and Europe
· Detailed understanding of energy market and drivers within UK and Europe
· Degree or Masters in Engineering, Architecture, Geography, or similar technical education or experience
· Commitment to professional excellence through active involvement and membership in an appropriate and recognised professional body
· Personal passion for net zero and energy management
· Depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate
· Energy audit experience with understanding of HVAC systems for commercial buildings
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.