Junior Sustainability Consultant - Environmental certification/ ESG
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Lewis Davey
Want to further your career in the world of property management?
We are looking for a Sustainability consultant who is interested in joining a 20 strong sustainability team and assist collaboratively on driving the delivery of BREEAM In-Use assessments. We are looking for someone that may have a bit of experience but has the enthusiasm to succeed in the sustainability world. Maybe you have a BSC/BA degree in sustainability? A years' experience within a sustainability field or you are just interested in working towards becoming a BREEAM In-USE assessor
Lewis Davey is working with a leading organisation that are consistently growing globally. Looking to expand their team, Lewis Davey is excited to collaborate in the recruitment of a Sustainability Consultant. A company that has been credited over the years as 'best in class' in a diverse range of their disciplines, this strong global company will be able to really assist you in the next stage of your career and gives you the opportunity to help them aid individuals, businesses and institutions in making better property decisions.
- The successful candidate will have a degree of knowledge in sustainability and wider environmental, social and governance issues for the built environment. Knowledge in green building certifications and assessments.
- You will be supporting in the delivery of BREEAM In-Use Assessments. With this comes the training to be a fully BREEAM In-Use assessor.
- Support other assessments such as: BREEAM Refurbishment, SKA, NABERS, WELL, Fitwell
- You will support, manage, drive and ultimately champion new innovations in sustainability assessments.
- Provide general sustainability support to clients. (may include strategic sustainability advice, environmental legislations, compliance audit, sustainability reporting Disclosure, ISO14001 & ISO50001, ect)
- Contribute to maintaining sustainability standards across the board.
- Deliver on training materials, client engagement and communication effectively
Want to know more?