Senior Energy Market Analyst
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Procorre
Title: Senior Energy Market Analyst
Salary Range: €65,000 - €110,000
Corre Energy develops, builds & operates grid-scale energy storage using hydrogen-fuelled Compressed Air Energy Storage (hydrogen storage) & green hydrogen production in Northern Europe. The company is in a rapid growth phase with a view on developing several large-scale infrastructure projects in quick succession.
The senior energy market analyst is responsible for analysing and then commercialising technical and regulatory information within the Dutch energy market as well as helping to optimise revenue through the asset of stored energy.
The ideal individual will likely have extensive experience and knowledge working within the electricity energy market, specifically in the Netherlands. They will likely come from a background that is within a trading house, utility or energy consultancy and have an in-depth understanding and appreciation for energy regulations within the Netherlands, specifically within the electricity market.
* Partnering with project team to develop and implement energy studies to support short- to long-term business strategies.
* Perform market simulation and forecast generator costs and revenues from energy and ancillary services.
* Analysis and commercialisation of technical and regulatory information within the Dutch energy market.
* Monitor, influence and translate market developments in the Netherlands regarding regulations and market changes.
* Responsible for commercial and regulatory affairs as well as consulting on pricing and asset optimization of the asset in Groningen.
* Responsible for assisting on strategic decision making within the energy trade market and feeding into risk and compliance.
* Write proposals and reports on energy market modelling.
* Minimum of 4-6 years' Experience as an energy market specialist.
* Solid understanding of commercial and regulatory affairs within the Dutch energy market.
* Expert understanding of ancillary services in the electricity market. (Desirable)
* Experience working on energy market modelling. (Desirable)
* Excellent English and Dutch speaking required with additional global languages preferred.
* Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills and ability to draft clear and impactful presentations.
Apply to this job advert or send your CV direct to James Pryke Senior Consultant at Procorre
ENERGY MARKET ANALYST / ASSET OPTIMISATION / REGULATORY AFFAIRS / POLICY / COMMERCIAL PROBLEM SOLVER / PRICING / ANCILLARY SERVICES / ENERGY TRADERS / STORED ENERGY / MARKET MODELLING