Associate Landscape Architect
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A leading UK environmental consultancy is looking to appoint an Associate Landscape Architect in their new office in Ireland.
Role & Company
* A leading Environmental consultancy with offices nationwide and one of the largest landscape teams in the UK. They work across both design and planning across on a wide range of developments.
* This role will see you on existing design work that is mostly across West and Central Ireland. The work will client facing and regularly on site. You'll be supported throughout by the teams based elsewhere with drawings and design.
* As this role develops, you'll be expected to play a role in developing new clients and business, as well as building the Irish team. This is a very exciting opportunity for an experience Senior Landscape Architect or Associate looking for a fresh opportunity to truly grow a new team with the support from a wider business. Employees work in hybrid roles from home and the office.
* Experience Senior Landscape Architect or Associate, with a minimum 7 years post degree working on Irish projects. This could suit a Landscape Architect returning to Ireland but some Irish experience is required.
* Full, clean drivers licence.
* No business development experience is required, but you must have the ambition to grow a team and in the future win new work.