Senior Town Planner / Associate
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Mattinson Partnership
A growing planning and land consultancy is expanding its York office and is recruiting for an experience planner at senior or Associate level.
Role & Company
* This consultancy work across a wide rang of developments, focusing mostly in London and throughout Yorkshire. Their work spans renewable energy, residential, commercial, industrial and advertising planning. The planning team works closely in tandem with consultants who work across environmental services, ecology and land acquisition.
* This role is well suited for a planner with around 5-10 years' experience post degree who wants to work on exciting developments with the autonomy to manage your own workload. Key projects you'll be asked to deliver on are currently predominantly in the renewables sector.
* Though the team is currently working from home, the plan will be to introduced long term flexible working arrangements (2-3 days working from home). The successful applicant to work in a great office space in Central York with a diverse team.
* This role is best suited towards an experienced consultant, senior or associate planner, with 5-10 years' experience post degree.
* Ideally the candidate will have attained your MRTPI or be on the path to chartership.
* Some private sector experience is required, but predominantly public sector CVs will be considered.
* Engaging and driven personality wanting to join a highly successful and ambitious team.
Senior / Associate Town Planner - York - MRTPI - Renewables Planning