Data Analyst Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by ITech Consult
Data Analyst Engineer - Data Engineer/Scientist in IVD, SQL, R, Shiny, German and English
For our client Roche, based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Data Analyst Engineer.
As Data Engineer, you will provide scientific data support within the Data & Analytics Team in Instrumentation Operations Europe. We are looking for a passionate Data Engineer to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions in close collaboration with our production specialists.
Your experience, analytical approach, and knowledge will be crucial for identifying process improvements to ensure a stable manufacturing yield and an outstanding customer experience.
You will be part of our Data & Analytics Team and will work in a dynamic environment at the pulse of our digital journey. You have a passion for extracting conclusions out of big data sets and transform it into fact-based decisions in an In-vitro Diagnostics production/operations environment.
Areas of responsibility:
* Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI's to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
* Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain a data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data
Scientists as well as the production teams.
* Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem-solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
Professional and technical requirements:
* Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
* At least 2 years worked as a Data Engineer/Scientist or a similar position in IVD
* Advanced programming skills (SQL, R, Shiny)
* Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
* Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
* German minimum C1/English fluent in written and spoken
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
Nice to Haves:
* Ability to be proactive and take responsibility
* Roche or Pharma or Biotech experience
* Understanding of manufacturing processes
Reference no: 920350 AD
Role: Data Analyst Engineer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 30.06.2022, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.