Sustainability Software Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Acre
Acre are supporting a global safety science leader in their search for a Sustainability Sales Software Executive. This candidate will be responsible for sales of our clients market-leading sustainability software suite to new and existing customers across a global portfolio.
Our client test & certify products to meet health and sustainability standards. Developing software platforms that help clients track and measure environmental, supply chain, health, and safety management and sustainability data, supporting the transition to more circular approaches and carbon neutrality.
* Responsible for individual sales and pipeline generation and reporting
* Identifies and pursues prospects through various lead generation activities, including events, webinars, email, and via assigned client accounts
* Meet with prospects(either individually or leading a team) to identify and qualify their needs including understanding decision makers, delivery timeframe, budget status, challenge and pain points, and competition status
* Supports the development of sales presentations and presents to potential new clients following a disciplined consultative selling strategy that fully leverages the full portfolio
* You'll already have a demonstrable sales record, ideally selling sustainability, ESG or EHS reporting software or services
* Experienced or keen interest working as a consultant or professional responsible for CSR or ESG reporting
* Experienced in SaaS sales
* Extensive knowledge of consultative sales processes - target and commercially driven
The Environment & Sustainability team's mission and passion is to advance global sustainability and you can now be apart of this journey. To discuss further please contact Jack Porter via