Azure Data Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
AZURE | Data FACTORY or DATA BRICKS | PYTHON
You are an IT Development Engineer with experience in Azure data tooling and you want to follow the latest IT- trends in your expertise at one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands?
For our client we are looking for an experienced IT development Engineer. In this role you and your team are responsible for the RAP platform, a data lake used for (Credit Risk) Datamodelling purposes. You will support the less experienced team members in design and building data solutions in a future proof way and writing the code to implement it.
In addition, you will also:
- Engage in maintaining the solutions, resolve bugs and make sure the solutions run according to the expectations of our stakeholders
- Develop ETL/ELT pipelines for processing and handling large amount of data and monitor the performance of the pipeline and other cloud services.
- Develop BI data models and create BI reports.
- Discuss requirements with stakeholders and prioritize them accordingly with the team.
- You are familiar with cloud concepts (preferably Azure)
- You have experience with Data Factory or Data Bricks
- You have a deep understanding of data processes, Datamodelling, data pipelines (ETL), and data life cycle
- You are familiar with Python
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!