Infrastructure (monitoring) Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Your role as an Infrastructure (monitoring) Engineer is to solve incidents and maintain primarily IT workplace end users keeping the business continuity running smoothly in a busy complex IT environment. The team are responsible for 24/7 monitoring of IT infrastructure and applicative components, in the theory the gate keeper of operational change management.
- Expertise in the Netcool Suite (Omnibus, WebGUI, TIP, Impact)
- Knowledge of industry best practices for system maintenance and integration
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and related administration
- Experience with relational databases, SQL queries, APIs, and Scripting
- Experience in IT Operations, telecom, networking, and/or application support
- Experience supporting Internet services and operational teams.
Due to nature of this requirement, you will require either Dutch and/or French as 1st language + English.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.