Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We are looking for a JIRA Expert who can help us with migrating our client's current Program Plan for the Data Strategy (which is currently in Excel) by translating the Execution Side of this planning Excel to JIRA and aligning it with all the bank standards of how we currently use JIRA.
That means this person should:
- Have strong knowledge of JIRA and how JIRA works.
- Understand Excel.
- Learn to understand how JIRA is used within the context of our client.
- Translate the Program Plan (Execution tracking) to JIRA and ensure we can use Excel and JIRA together to track our Plan versus Execution.
- Advise on further optimisation of JIRA.
- Create work instructions for the team eventually taking over the use and maintenance of JIRA.
- Educate 3-4 FTE on the outcome of the work of this expert.
Our current Excel Planning, which consists of a Planning and Execution component, is migrated to JIRA, meaning we can use JIRA and the way that is currently set up within our client to track our execution of the Data Strategy Execution Plan.
- Expert in JIRA
- Expert in Excel
- Clear understanding of Program and Project Management
- Can translate a clear idea of planning versus execution, to how JIRA is used as a standard within the client's organisation.
- Requires a good degree of self-organisation and self-reliance on understanding how JIRA is used within the client's organisation.
- Ability to write work instructions and handover documents to handover the work at the end of this project to 3-4 FTE and teach them how to use the outcome of the project.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details: