Senior IT Project Manager (Automated Manufacturing Processes)
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Position: Senior IT Project Manager (Automated Manufacturing Processes)
Location: Switzerland, Kaiseraugst/Rotkreuz
Duration: 12months +
*What is the scope of this project?
- DIA IT PMO team in Switzerland consists of a pool of Project Management professionals with a focus on creating organization value through project delivery for Client's IT.
- With our expertise in Project Management and agile delivery, we support functional IT organizations in the areas of Research & Development, Commercial, Global Functions and Site IT.
- Team members are based in Kaiseraugst and Rotkreuz.
- The position is for a really strong Senior IT Project Manager with previous experience in delivering large scale, multi-million complex projects.
- You will bring strong expertise in managing senior stakeholders, external vendors, internal teams with proven capabilities of delivering project objectives in an ambiguous environment.
- The first assignment will be to lead a critical initiative with Diagnostics Global Functions IT in the Manufacturing area.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of projects while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce high IT solutions.
- Derive project value through defining state-of-the-art Automated Diagnostics Manufacturing process in line with timelines and scope.
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams.
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables.
- Track progress against baseline schedule.
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget.
- Manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives.
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
- Formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies; recommend and implement solutions.
- Ensure delivery of projects in compliance with CSV and PMM guidelines.
- Must effectively manage the projects across global locations and different time zones
*What are the key technical skills that all candidates must attain?
- At least 15+ years of related experience with experience in implementing Automated manufacturing processes, especially in Diagnostics manufacturing (*)
- Proven experience implementing complex IT Projects across a variety of platforms (*)
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent (*)
- Proven Organizational Change Management experience (*)
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation (CSV) concepts (*)
- Experience in project organization and resource mobilization, and management of stakeholders.
- Experience dealing with management issues on a global level (scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team)
- Strong interactive and influencing skills
- Proven vendor management experience with managing SaaS delivery.
- Strong customer and service management focus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology concepts (including waterfall and agile).
- Experience in leading virtual and offshore teams of large scale and cultural awareness of managing a global team.
- Agile practitioner with prior knowledge of Scrum and SAFe principles.
- Traits of Entrepreneurial PM with focus on true organization value through project delivery
- Language: English (written and spoken)
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with R & D Technical solutions in a healthcare environment.
- German would be huge advantage