Data Warehouse Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer for a banking client in Basel.
This is a 6 months project with a great possibility of getting a further extension.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS)
- Hands-on experience in coding, code design, strong debugging skills, he/she should have the expertise to dig into the parameters of the code or database when required to debug a performance issue
- Proven several years of professional experience, in-depth knowledge of database and DWH development (T-SQL)
- Multidimensional Datamodelling skills (Data Vault, Star Schema)
- Building Data Vault Modelling automation
- Creating various design patterns to the modernisation of existing and Legacy structures
- Using metadata-driven BIML scripts to create and maintain database objects and SSIS packages
- Well versed in change management processes using TFS and promoting code between environments Dev/UAT/Production.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and continuously detect data issues in the delivery pipeline and increase data validation coverage
- Business Dashboard performance improvement by tuning the cubes, partitions, loading patterns, query optimizations, indexing etc.
- Any experience with Kafka messaging is considered advantageous.
- Understanding of banking BI solutions, either in launching new features or redesigning existing systems.
Please get in touch for further information.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.