Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Jun 1, 2021 by Trilogy International
We are currently supporting one of our key international clients who are looking for several freelance 'Test Automation Engineers' for 3 month rolling contracts.
The ideal consultants must have the following knowledge & experience:
- 2 - 3 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in test automation and test engineering
- Strong working experience and knowledge of automated testing for functional and non-functional testing
- Working experience in integration testing, test definition, test execution, reporting and bug tracking
- Good knowledge of python programming
- Experience using infrastructure tools, such as Jenkins, GitLab, Jira
- Experience using Test automation tool & framework: Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, etc.
- Knowledge about APIs, JSON, OAuth 2.0
The role under normal circumstances would be based onsite in Brussels, however due to COVID-19 the client are allowing you to start remotely. However once its practical to be back in the office you would have to be based at their premises.
Unfortunately for this role, I can only consider people withan EU nationality.
Please apply for immediate consideration!